An Initiative by – Take Care International Foundation “You could help someone not sleep with an empty stomach” More about the initiative: For the past few decades, India has seen rapid and speedy growth in its industrial infrastructure and gross domestic value. With a population of about 1.3 billion, the per capita consumption of food […]
An Initiative by – Take Care International Foundation
“You could help someone not sleep with an empty stomach”
More about the initiative:
For the past few decades, India has seen rapid and speedy growth in its industrial infrastructure and gross domestic value. With a population of about 1.3 billion, the per capita consumption of food has also increased. Despite the unprecedented industrial and economic expansion and despite the fact that India produces enough food to sustain its population, it is unable to feed a huge number of people, particularly women and children.
Hunger is one of the most helpless states one can be in, and when you consider the countless number of people who are food insecure for various reasons, it can be heartbreaking.
Here at TCIF, as consistent as we are with our goals, we have pledged our help towards providing food packages to the needy in society.
|MAKE DONATION NOW:||200||400||500||Other|
What is a meal package and who is it available to?
The meal package is available to any group of people who are struggling to feed themselves and their families.
We are working toward providing meal packages to
- Places that are struggling through or have witnessed a natural disaster
- The needy
- The homeless.
- Households struggling with financial issues.
- Homeless and elderly
Food package specialty
- These food packages are provided for about 35 RS.
- We provide freshly made and properly packaged food
- The food is prepared after considering the hygiene restrictions and in an clean environment
- We aim to provide food rich in health and nutritional values
With your help, TCIF pledges to provide about 5 lakh food packets to the ones in need. This initiative does not have to be a distant dream of ours as we ask for your help to help those who are in desperate need.
Objectives of the initiative:
- In order to guarantee that individuals continue to get nutritional meals in the midst of the current crisis;
- To improve immunity and health;
- Ensure that basic food and nutritional requirements are satisfied; and
- During the lockdown, engage youngsters in activities that will help them continue to learn.
At this important call, we humbly ask you to:
- Make whatever contribution you believe is necessary to help us. Every contribution is important!
Or then again,
- Share the connection of our mission with your companions, family members, or in any event, the general public by means of WhatsApp/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram so it will contact the most individuals.
Sharing is caring!
Our team works through a broad organization of unions, for the most extreme effect and help. For the acquisition of provisions, we have been in a relationship with merchants. Our most noteworthy need is to provide compelling alleviation in those vigorously affected regions that have been recognized by the authorities.
“Be the ray of hope for someone who has forgotten to hope.”