THE INSPIRING JOURNEY OF ABDULLAH
'The power of labor is the greatest in the world and no other power has the capacity to overcome it'
Abdullah left Ooty, where he was living with big dreams in his hands, and reached Mettupalayam. Once settled there, he started working on planting a papaya garden. He was lauded by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) for his innovative ways of cultivation. Together with TNAU, he started contracting with the farmers and, together with them; he started cultivating through his innovative ideas. TNAU was in awe as they started looking into his practices and were full of praise for him. He joined TBI INCUBATEE as a member through his hard work. The idea of learning new things helped him when he came across the plant ‘Noni’, scientifically known as ‘Morinda citripolia’.
In 2014, Abdullah started planting ‘Noni’. Through this process, he started learning the characteristics of ‘Noni’. ‘Noni’ is known for its Ayurveda properties.
Benefits of Noni:
- Polynesian healers have used noni fruits for thousands of years to help treat a variety of health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, aches, pains, burns, arthritis, inflammation, tumors, the effects of aging, and parasitic, viral, and bacterial infections.
- It helps to protect against air pollution, free radicals and wrinkles. The antioxidant in noni is 1.4 times more than vitamin ‘c’ and 1.1 times more than grape seed powder.
- Varieties that are extracted from the noni nourish the skin.
- According to the study, the types that are separated from the noni prevent wrinkles and the appearance of aging.
- Selenium is found in noni soaps that repair body cells and keep us young.
Why not use it to make cosmetics?
Even after learning about the benefits of Noni, Abdullah still had unanswered questions. One of them was that he didn’t understand why, even after the Noni plant had various benefits, why wasn’t it being used in cosmetics?
He, along with some chemistry experts, discovered a formula that could be of help. The formula was then presented to TNAU and was finally released as a product.
He says, ‘Our shut-down product is made with the latest technology.’
He adds that ‘Eden, the handmade soap, is made using Noni’s varieties. The soap is made through a special cold recipe.
He promises that the soap will definitely show an effective reaction. Noni hides the black spots on the face and leaves the skin glowing.
Eden Noni products:
Eden Noni’s Skin Rejuvenation Soap.
- Eden Noni Gel Soap.
- Eden Noni Premium Quality Handmade Soap.
- Eden Noni Handmade Charcoal Soap
- Eden Noni Handmade Turmeric Soap.
- Eden Noni Handmade Green Gram Soap.
- Eden Noni Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Eden Noni Facewash.
- Eden Noni Lip balm
- Eden Noni Mountain Rao Honey.
- Eden noni green tea is also known as graviola dip tea.
- Eden Noni Oil
Abdullah not only discovered Noni’s benefits, but in the process, he also mastered his learning on ‘Honey’. Along with that, he has completed value-added training at TNAU. Since Ooty is popular for its honey, it was a lot easier for Abdullah to collect it. Although Eden Noni Mountain Raw Honey is natural, it can change color, taste and texture.
The Graviola can also be called thorn cita or Brazilian pav pav, which is the fruit of the ‘Anuno Murikatta’ trees. These types of trees are found in tropical Central and South America. According to the Rodents study, graviola can relieve pain with an anti-allergic effect. Knowing the benefits of the tree, Abdullah then started making Eden Noni Green Tea and Graviola Dip Tea with support from TNAU.
The main purpose of Eden Food Park is to produce quality products. Eden Food Park has also been producing some of the finest skincare products. It is made and delivered to customers who are keen on buying our products. The key to our products’ quality is that they are made completely from natural sources. People are not really into herbs and natural benefits, but since their perspectives on natural-based products are slowly changing as India is on its way to becoming a healthy nation, we believe in promoting and helping people on their journey towards a healthy life by providing them with our best quality products.